Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Veil Style Into Cornbraids


This style I did a month ago, and I totally forgot to post it lol. It's a Veil Style going into cornbraids with added pink beads.
Instructions:
1.) I made a part going across her hair, basically ear to ear. I tied up the back section, to get it out of our way, we will use it later.
2.) Starting with the front section I made 3 squares, and I used black rubber bands to separate each square.
3.) I added one pink bead to each section on top of the black rubber bands.
4.) Next, I made 2 twists (two-strand twists) in each square.


5.) Behind my 3 squares, I made 4 smaller squares. I started by making a part in the middle, behind the center square.
6.) Next, the two twists coming from the front center square, I put one going into the second row's square, on the right, and one on the left.
7.) I added rubber bands to secure the twists. I placed two beads, in the two middle sections, and one bead, on the side sections near each ear.
8.) I unraveled the back section of the hair, and made 4 parts going down her hair.
9.) I added the twisted hair into the four sections, and began cornbraiding.
10.) At the end of the cornbraids, I added three beads.
Approx time: 45 minutes-1 hour
Tools Used:
-Wide Tooth Comb
-Pink Jumbo Beads from Curly Princess Hair Boutique
-Black Rubber bands

*I wanted to add, there is a giveaway at beautifulbiracial they are giving away numerous christmas items...Check it out!!
* Also on mommyrantings there is another giveaway going on, your little one could win the book collection of Disney Tangled.

7 comments

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV | Sunday, December 05, 2010

Hi! I'm a new follower from Baby Center! Love those braids... wish I could have done that when my daughter was little!

Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)

Kandy | Sunday, December 05, 2010

Thanks wacki and Byrdy

Anonymous | Sunday, December 05, 2010

Very cute, one I will TRY my hand at on my daughter,

Kandy | Sunday, December 05, 2010

Kiana, let me know how it turns out, and if you take pics, I could put it in the spotlight.

Bethany Cousins | Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Thanks for the shout out!

Kandy | Tuesday, December 07, 2010

No problem, your welcome :-)

Unknown | Friday, January 21, 2011

I just love this versitile design! Her hair is so long and luscious! CPHB is awesome also :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated