Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

When To Trim My Child's Hair?

I have been asked several times, "What age should I trim my childs hair?" Age 1 or 4?" Well the answer is, when they need it. Trimming isn't something that should be done every 6-8 weeks or etc, doing so will make it hard to retain length. Trimming should be done because the hair needs it. When your hair is damaged (split ends or etc) That is when you should cut/trim away the damaged parts. The ends of our hair is the oldest part, and requires more TLC and attention. But when we fail to give it all of the attention it needs, or when we damage it by neglect, heat damage, or have too many single strand knots, the ends of our hair needs to be trimmed.


So whether your child is 3 or 13 pay attention to what their hair needs, there is no time frame to cut. If you take really good care of the ends of your hair you most likely won't trim your hair at all.  


-(Trick?)  So when you do trim your hair?

2 comments

Anonymous | Sunday, April 29, 2012

Okaii its werid that yur blogn abwt this when today was trim day for my 2yr old daughter,opf course I didn't trim of to much but jus enuff bcuz here ends were jus lookn a lil to ruff I'm thkn bcuz of hair texture which is a 2ish 3ish..very curly & sumtimes when I mositurize her hair its hard ta get tha ends nice & moist,so tha ends were lackn & so I'd figured taday b4 washn we wud sit in trim here hair!,& then I felt bad afta my hub said he thought she was much to young..hmmmm...well afta readn this I feel a lot betta lOl,thks for postn this!

Tav | Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I trim A LOT, lol. So I gave myself a little challenge to stop trimming my daughter's and my own hair so much. But I am allowing myself to snip any ssk's that I see or feel :) But yeah, I cut our hair when I'm bored. Maybe not the best habit :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated