Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

25 Mins Or Less Style: Braided Headband Into A Bun

--click on photos to enlarge--

It's been awhile since I've created a hairstyle for our 25 mins segment. I saw this style on Pinterest (If you are on it, come follow us-click here-) Once I seen it, I saved the photo and tried to do a child's rendition of it.



I watched this Youtube video to help me create the headband braid. 


It didn't come out as cute as her's, because I braided on the hair line instead of down. I will definitely try this headband braid again lol. 

Instructions:


1.) In the front of the hair create the headband braid.


2.) Starting in the back of the hair, create one large cornbraid going upwards.



3.) Stop the cornbraid where you would like the bun to be.


4.) I created a messy bun, and use a hair tie to form the bun. A cute sock bun, or afro puff would also look great. 



That's It!! Simple and cute! this would also make a really pretty style for a night out! 


Products Used:
Hair Ties
Wide Tooth Comb
(optional: styling/holding product)

3 comments

Precious Henshaw | Monday, April 23, 2012

This is really cute! I absolutely love it!

Elizabeth. | Monday, April 23, 2012

This is really cute! Ive had that adult style pinned to my pinterest for some time, and Ive wanted to try it but it looks so intimidating, lol. YOurs came out really nice! Thanks for the video, now maybe I will try it too, :)

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Monday, April 23, 2012

so cute, I like it! :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated