Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

"N" Birthday Hairstyle

This is N's Birthday Style, she just turned 6, but going on 40 lol
 She had a great time with her friends and family. I did this style the morning of her party, and let me tell you, she could not sit still. She was overly excited but I managed (thanks to cartoons) to pull something off. Here it goes, I have no idea what the name of this style is, I guess a criss-cross something lol .. Enjoy




I started by making a part going from ear to ear, and another part going straight down her hair. Next I took one of the top half, and divided it into 3 separate sections. I used purple bows to section her hair off.



Next, each of those 3 sections I split them in half, so I had a total of 6 sections. Then I made a cornbraid going down the middle of the 6 sections.



(Here comes the more complicated part, as if, this isn't confusing enough, bare with me lol)
In the section closest to her ear, I took out the hair bow. I began making a cornbraid starting from that section, and when I ran out of hair I began making a regular braid until I reached the section on the other side (which is the second section on the right.)

As you can see, I starting cornbraiding the second section. When I ran out of hair to cornbraid, I began doing a normal braid, coming back over to the right, going into the 3rd right section. So the pattern is going from Right to the Left and then back to the Right. And I continued doing the same process on the other side of her hair. Starting with the Left, going over to the Right, and back to the Left.


In the back of her hair, I did a simple braid.





She thought she was Michael Jackson with her hat on lol. She kept trying to do the moonwalk in the bowling shoes lol, everyone had a good time. 



Her yummy cake ;-)

5 comments

Anonymous | Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Beautiful style, beautiful cake for a beautiful girl!!

Kandy | Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanks Kiana that was sooo sweet of you !!!
:-)

Curly Princess Hair Boutique | Thursday, December 02, 2010

Looks like a great Birthday party. Love the hair style, might try it out this weekend if R sits still long enough.

Papercut Doll | Thursday, December 02, 2010

That is amazing, even if she struggled to sit still it was definitely worth it :)

Kandy | Thursday, December 02, 2010

@curly princess- If you do try it out, take pics or let us know how it turns out, the pics could be in the spotlight.

@SJ- Thanks!! I thought it would come out a hot-mess. I had to redo it a few times, but once her favorite cartoon came on she was like a statue lol

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated