Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Hair Independence

Im not too sure what is getting into "N"? She is now 6 and I believe she is becoming more independent. Once in a while, I let her hair have freedom. I won't comb or add barettes, I let her hair be completely free. "N" wanted to march to her own drum, she wanted a hairbow. She asked her dad to put one in, but he has no clue how to add bows or anything. So she went and did it herself, and here's the results...



I couldn't remove the bow without cutting it out lol

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated