Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

School Styles 25 Minutes Or Less

Here is a quick cute Two Bun Style, please ignore the crooked part going down her hair. She had pajama day at school. I didn't care too much about her part being straight lol.


1.) Start off with well moisturized hair.
2.) Make a part going straight down the middle of her hair.
3.) I took a ponytail holder and put it in one section, to make a ponytail.
4.) I made a two strand twist, and then I wrapped it around to form a bun.


5.) Next, I added another ponytail holder, to help hold the bun in place.
6.) Finally, I added a cute pink bow on top of the ponytail.
7.) I followed step #3-#6 on the other side of her hair.



Tools Used:
-Wide Tooth Comb
-Two Ponytail Holders
-2 Pink Bows

I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday Season!!!

5 comments

Anonymous | Sunday, December 26, 2010

too cute, and the hair style is cute too!!

Kandy | Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanks hun!!!

Bethany Cousins | Tuesday, December 28, 2010

She is soooo precious! Thanks for coming by and keeping my little munchkin in your prayers! I'll post a post-op in a couple of days! Hugs!

Kandy | Tuesday, December 28, 2010

-HUGS- Yes, please keep me posted, I know this has to be an extremely difficult time just remember to stay strong for him!!!

UntrainedHairMom | Monday, March 14, 2011

That is very cute! Looks so quick and easy too! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated