Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

New Hair Resolution!!






Happy New Year!!!!

I hope 2012 will be a wonderful year for all of you!!

I decided that with my New Year Resolution, I will also include a *New Hair* Resolution when it comes to my and my daughters hair. My New Hair Resolution will be.... to begin teaching N how to properly care for her hair, even though she is 6 she can begin to learn the basic steps ex. first we shampoo and we will do it every saturday/sunday and we always use a conditioner and etc.
Even though, I wish she would stay young forever, she is growing up !! That's our New Hair Resolution, whats yours?

2 comments

Fashion Mom | Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy new year x
www.thefashionmom.com

Unknown | Saturday, January 29, 2011

We made the committment to stay true to Diva R's natural curls and learn consistently how to continue to maintain beautiful healthy long curls and avoid using any harsh types of products or tools that could strip her hair :)
I promised to remain involved with her hair care and pass it on to her when shes old enough to do her own hair :) healthy curls for life :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated