Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Swirl Design-Cornbraids

I wanted to change up the regular straight back cornrows by adding a swirl on the sides of "N's" Hair



1.) Start with detangled well moisturized hair.
2.) I started making two cornbraids in the front of her hair, slightly to the side of her face. So it won't be directly in the front of her face.


3.) Next, I made 6 straight cornbraids going down the center of her hair.
4.) Then, I made a small part on the side of her hair, that went up towards her face, around her edges, and back down going straight, creating a swirl.
5.) The hair that is in the middle of the swirl, I turned it into one braid. It made a very-slight curve, but continued going down the back of her hair.
6.) I followed step number 4 and 5 on both sides of her hair.


I added 5 beads from Curly Princess Hair Boutique to each braid, and sprayed oil sheen and added moisturizer daily on the braids.

Approx time: 1 hour
Products Used: - My handy-dandy Wide Tooth Comb
- Oil Sheen
- Moisturizer

2 comments

Anonymous | Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Cute hair Cute Model cute everything.....I don't think I could do the swirl though, my sister can braid like that I guess I need more practice.

Kandy | Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Thanks Kiana you are always so sweet!! you never know until you try, you might surprise yourself!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated