Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg
WARNING: The picture below may be disturbing to some, or just plain ridiculous!!




Yes, this is what she looked like, when she came out of her bedroom. She did ask me if she could play in makeup. I was sooo into watching 16 & pregnant aftershow online that I said "uh huh" not really paying any attention, to what she just asked, but she sure did grab my attention, when she came out her room. I told her she looked BEAUTIFUL!! While I was laughing and grabbed my camera, so I could share this silly moment with all of you lol.

5 comments

Papercut Doll | Friday, December 10, 2010

How cute is she! adorable

Fashion Mom | Friday, December 10, 2010

she is just so cute !!!! x

www.thefashionmom.com

Anonymous | Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow...that is too cute.....

Kandy | Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanks everyone!! This is a face only a mother could love, but im glad ya like it too lol

Unknown | Wednesday, February 02, 2011

How cute :) Im def a believer in expression :) Gotta eat these moments up because when shes older she wont think this is funny to do anymore lol

<3

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated