Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Fall/Harvest Theme Hairstyle





I wanted to do a style that has a fall theme. Starting with well moisturized hair, I made a part in her hair from ear to ear. Next I parted her hair in half, straight down the middle and section off the four sides (think of a plus(+) sign). Next I took one of the top sides and split that down the middle, and then made two parts going across. Which made a total of 6 small individual boxes, on the front section.


 I did the same on the other top half of hair creating a total of 12 boxed sections on the top of her hair. 6 on one side, and 6 on the other. I used a rubber band to separate and tie off each box. I began twisting each section of hair (right over left, and repeat) all the way to the ends of her hair.



Once all 12 sections were twisted, I started to criss-cross the individual twist.
Finally, I began making 5 parts in the back of her hair. I took the last twisted section of hair (on top) and unraveled it a bit and began braiding it. I continued to braid her hair and then began cornrowing the hair all the way down. At the end, I added the beads.





Time approx.1 hour
Products used: Wide tooth comb & Rubber bands

2 comments

Unknown | Friday, January 21, 2011

WOW i just love the first design you have on this post! That is super adorable i just love N's thick healthy hair :) Wish i had thick hair :)
Kim
LoveYourGirlsBiracialCurls

Kandy | Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thanks Kim!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated