Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Whip my Hair- Sesame street version

As you all know, my first post was about a song called "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith. My daughter "Loves" this song, and I found on youtube a Sesame Street version of this song, which I think is so cute!!! I love how the muppet has different African American hairstyles. I heard that the Sesame Street Head Writer is a white male, and has a adopted daughter from Ethopia and made this for her, and all the other little girls out there. To help them embrace their hair!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated