Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Twisted Mohawk

Here is a quick style to do, when taking the little one to school!!! The Twisted Mohawk!! I started with well moisturized detangled hair, I parted the hair into 3 horizontal/ear to ear sections, and then tie it off with a clip/pony tail holder. 

Then starting at the bottom, divide the section (in the ponytail holder) into 3 parts. I then took 1 of the three sections and twisted it, by placing the right section over the left and so on... until I reach the end of the hair.

I added the little hair clips at the end of each section, so I had a total of 3 different twisties. I did this to the other 2 sections of hair (the middle and the top) and VOILA all done!!  approx styling time: 20 mins


Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated