Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

All about KandyLand

My name is Kandy, I have two children "N" who is 5 (almost 6 in nov) and "L" who is 9 months. I wanted to create a blog to learn and share methods, on how to care for curly hair. I'm not a professional at all, I am learning everyday how to care for biracial/AA hair, and I would like to share what I learned with you. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me at
kandylandkurls@yahoo.com and I promise I will get back to ya.

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated