Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

X Braid



Last night I washed her hair, and placed it into 4 braided sections. I used those sections to do a quick X in her hair. First, I added 2 scrunchies to the top sections and braided the top two braids. Then I placed one braid into the bottom section, that is on the opposite side. I added a scrunchie and unraveled the little bit of braid, that was left over, from the top section. Next I continued to braid all the way to the bottom, and added a hair bow to accessorize. I followed the same steps for the other side.

3 comments

Karlota | Tuesday, October 05, 2010

hey, this is nice.. i know 2 beautiful twins who might like these hairstyles..

jaliyahsmom | Tuesday, October 05, 2010

very cute!

KandyLand | Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Thanks ladies :-)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated