Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Stylish Blogger Award!



Im so honored that our friend Kiana, has generously given us the Stylish Blogger Award! How cool is that! Thank you so much Kiana!

To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things:
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award a few blogs you feel deserve the award
Okay now I have to share 7 things about me:
1.) My favorite colors is brown/gold.
2.) I've been happily married for 6 years.
3.) I have a one year old son
4.) My favorite food is a philly steak and cheese sub.
5.) My favorite drinks are a vanilla chi and coquito's.
6.) I met my husband when I was 16 at a coffee shop, and we never been apart since then.
7.) My grandmother passed away in 2009, she was my best friend and I miss her dearly.

Now Im passing the award to other bloggers who are very stylish and awesome!

Sharde Said What
Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care
Curly Hairdo Ideas
Love Your Girls Biracial Curls
A Mothers Love
Glossy Family
Mommy Rantings
The Story Of A Princess And Her Hair
Curlture
Curly Hair Is Beautiful

-I could only choose a few, but there are so many more that I enjoy!


5 comments

princess hairstyles | Sunday, April 03, 2011

Oh, thank you! I'm flattered. :)

Unknown | Sunday, April 03, 2011

Thank you soooo much!!!! This means so much to me

Unknown | Sunday, April 03, 2011

I had to return the favor thank you once again

curlyhairisbeautiful.blogspot.com | Monday, April 04, 2011

Awww thanks so much for mentioning my blog! :)

Bethany Cousins | Friday, June 03, 2011

I have been so out of the loop, but thank you! It's wonderful to be recognized and loved. You can find the award on the Mommy Rantings Awards page...with a link back to this post!

Thanks again!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated