Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Curlformers Review/ Easter Style



Curlformers are revolutionary because the curls are formed inside the Curlformers, so they do the work for you! Quick and easy to apply yourself or with the help of a friend, Curlformers are a great fun way to create perfect curls and add volume and texture to your hair without causing heat damage!

.

Thanks to my friends over at Curlformers, I have the wonderful opportunity to review Curlformers! I had heard so many great reviews on them, so I had to give it a try, and I'm glad I did! When I first seen these rollers, I thought it looked super silly it kind of reminded me of Medusa LOL my mind wanders sometimes.
 



But, once I seen the results on a few youtube videos, I knew I wanted to try it! It took awhile for me getting use to pulling the hair down the roller. But I got the hang of it after a few times of accidentally pulling N's hair..OUCH! But she was a trooper and even helped by sliding the rollers on, and handing it to me. Overall I loved the results and will definitely use this again!



Here is the instruction video that showed me how to use the Curlformers


I also loved this instructional video as well


Instructions:

1.) I washed N's hair with our regular routine.

2.) Then I parted her wet hair from ear to ear.

3.) I started in the back section, and added Motions Wrapping Lotion to the back section.

4.) I began taking a 1/2 inch section of hair and put on the Curlformer.

5.) I continued until I completed the entire back section.



6.) I re-wet the top section, by adding a little water with conditioner mix.

7.) Then, I applied the wrapping lotion, and smoothed her hair into a ponytail.

8.) I added Curlformers to the ponytail, and left the rollers in overnight.

9.) In the morning, I took out the Curlformers and sprayed some Bee Mine Juicy Spritz.




I brought this flower headband at our local Walmart.


Total Time: Approx 45 mins (not including washing)
Products Used:
Motions Foam Wrapping Lotion
and a new product line...review is coming soon!


HAPPY EASTER!

14 comments

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Thursday, April 21, 2011

Very pretty! The curls are perfect.

Question: Do you have to do it on wet hair? Just wondering :)

Kandy | Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have never tried it on dry hair, but I suppose it will turn out just as good!

Mummy | Thursday, April 21, 2011

Totally cute!! Love it! :) Happy Easter.

Unknown | Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wow her curlees turned our gorgeous!!!

Shawn | Thursday, April 21, 2011

I LOVE Curlformers, and your style turned out gorgeous! I believe you have to do it on wet hair, though.

Precious Henshaw | Thursday, April 21, 2011

These came out soo pretty!



precious-curls.blogspot.com

Kandy | Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

BCG's | Saturday, April 23, 2011

This is so very cute! Her curls turned out perfect!

Sara | Monday, April 25, 2011

Hi there! What fantastic curls and a great idea to put the hair in a pony and then apply Curlformers. If you look on the Curlformers website it stresses that Curlformers must always be applied to damp hair - not dry. This is because they use a 'wash and set' method to create the curls. If you apply them to dry hair they won't work! The great thing is that you don't need to use damaging styling irons to create lovely soft spiral curls like these. Great blog post - thanks!

amandak23k | Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!! Her hair turned out so good!! Very shiney and pretty!!

Kandy | Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thanks Amanda and Sara! Im sorry to correct my statement, curlformers must be applied to damp/wet hair. Thanks Sara for answering the question :)

Unknown | Sunday, November 20, 2011

I love her hair, i know i'm late but how many curlformers did you use to achieve that look?

Kandy | Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanks Nerab, I used roughly between 20-25 rollers.

Shannon | Saturday, April 28, 2012

What a cutey-patootey!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated