Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Celebrity Hair Look-A-Like: Willow Smith

I seen this cute style on Willow Smith, and instantly I wanted to try it on N. This style took us approx 45 mins, and lasted 4 days. When we went to the local grocery store, and N received two compliments on this style :)





Instructions:

1.) I washed her hair the night before, so her hair was moisturized and detangled.

2.) I started making 4 cornbraids going straight back, starting near her ear.

3.) I made 4 additional braids on the other side of her hair going straight back.

4.) In the middle of her hair I made a zig-zag part and made 2 cornbraids.


Products Used: Bee Mine Juicy Spritz
Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer


no copyright infringement intended for the photos

7 comments

Shay | Tuesday, April 05, 2011

yay you! you and i both tried this style.. but the only difference is yours looks sooooo much better than my attempt. lol. i have an issue with zigzag parts like that.

Kelsey | Tuesday, April 05, 2011

soooo cute! it looks great. doesnt hurt that ur daughter is beautiful :)

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Oh that's cool it came out good! What a cute little model :)

BCG's | Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Very creative and pretty!

Kandy | Tuesday, April 05, 2011

@shay- aww thanks it took me awhile to learn how to make zig zag parts, and I still can't make a heart design to save my life! Don't give up we will both get it right. :)And BIG THANKS LADIES for all of your wonderful compliments, you all, sure know how to make a girl "smile" LOL

Kimberly @ Curlture.com | Thursday, April 07, 2011

What a cute look! My daughter would love this style. Looks like yours did, too! =)

Nikki | Friday, April 08, 2011

How awesome! I can't wait for my daughter's hair to grow more so I can do styles like this. Your N is a cutie-pie and you did a great job on her hair!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated