Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

3 Cornrows Into A Ponytail



Yesterday I did this very quick style on "N", we were running a little late because of her tooth falling out that morning. Since she is sooo dramatic it slowed us down, but anyways I quickly made 3 cornrows and threw the rest of her hair into a braided ponytail.

If you don't know how to cornrow I found this website, which is color illustrated, to help make it easier to understand how to do it. I did not learn how to cornrow from this site (I learned from my aunts growing up) but if I were to advice on how to cornbraid to a beginner, I would recommend this site http://learncornrows.com/step1.html  


Awe look at the little blood spot where her tooth once was, she's my big girl!!



2 comments

Iman | Saturday, October 09, 2010

so cute and simple. :) I like the pink ribbon at the bottom. I think I will add it to my pictures also this month. Thanks Kandy.

KandyLandKurls | Saturday, October 09, 2010

Thanks, and no problem :-) its great to bring awareness, im glad we can use these blogs to help :-)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated