Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

SpotLight: Erica & Cynshei

Here are 7 pictures of my little sister Erica, age 5 when I did these styles. I just wanted to get my work out there for some feedback. My name is Cynshei (sin-shay) I'm currently 18 yrs old. I was 17 when these styles were done. I love to do hair. I do a lot of hair, teenagers, and adults, but I prefer to do children's hair. Doing hair is my hobby. I also do my own hair.

1.The first hairstyle with the multicolored barrettes is a double twist slanted Mohawk.


2.The second with the big knockers and barrettes is 3 braided ponytails with a bang.


3.The third with the yellow & white beads & barrettes is a crown filled w| barrettes & 2 rows of cornrows in the back.


4.This is the back of hairstyle #3


5.The fifth hairstyle is a sock bun Mohawk with 2 sock buns in the back and a big slanted sock bun in the front.



6.The last hairstyle is the double twist again. The front is going up into a bun with lots of knockers and barrettes. The back is diamond shaped double twist w| barrettes at the end.



7.The sixth hairstyle is cornrows in the front w/singles / box braids in the back. There was about 25 beads on each braid! Talk about time consuming!



Cynshei, you are doing a wonderful job! I can totally see you being a professional! Erica is toooo cute and her hair is Super-Fly, thanks to her big sister! Keep up the great job! 
-If you would like to see your daughter, niece, sister, cousin, someones kid (j/k) on KandyLandKurls just visit this link to see how http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com/p/participate.html

3 comments

curlyhairisbeautiful.blogspot.com | Saturday, February 04, 2012

You did a great job on all these styles Cynsnhei! Kandy, please visit my blog- you have won something :)

Unknown | Sunday, February 05, 2012

Her hair is gorgeous!! Big sis definitely has a career in hair.

Anonymous | Tuesday, March 27, 2012

i think this is reallly good

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated