Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Look Ma! I Did My Sister's Hair

My son L who is 21 months old, wanted to help me do N's hair. He loves attention and doesn't want to feel left out during hair time lol. He loves to go through her hair bows and make a mess, but today he helped me out...well...sort of.




He placed 3 orange bows on top of her hair. N clapped for him, she decided to walk around like this to showcase his style lol. But the bows fell off within minutes :( 

-Does your child help you during hair time? 

7 comments

Precious Henshaw | Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lol, that is so cute! Go little bro!

Shay | Saturday, September 24, 2011

hahahaha this is SO cute! my son swears he can brush A's hair better than me. lol

Lauren | Saturday, September 24, 2011

Aww!! That is to cute and sweet.

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Saturday, September 24, 2011

aw,how cute :)

KimmieC | Saturday, September 24, 2011

awww too sweet!

Unknown | Sunday, September 25, 2011

My son would help his sister and I sort through beads when she wore them. But she hasn't worn any lately.

Kandy | Monday, September 26, 2011

Thanks everyone!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated