Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

N's Hairbow Holder By Rain*bows and Flowers Bowtique

Recently I won a contest from Untrained Hair Mom (she even has contests going on now, so take a look.) 
I won a gift certificate for 50% off from Rain*bows and Flowers Bowtique! They make custom hairbows and accessories, I requested a Hairbow holder. N loves hot pink, and while I was browsing her selection I saw this really cute hot pink letter, with a princess theme foam designs. In a few days, it was finished and mailed to me. 


N really likes it! Click here to check out some more items from Rain*bows and Flowers Boutique!

3 comments

UntrainedHairMom | Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh how cute!!! So glad N loves it!

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I love it! so cute!

Unknown | Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's VERY CUTE!!!!!

Char~

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated