Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

SpotLight: Kim & Laina

1.) Your name and little one's name/nickname?


My name is Kim and my gorgeous niece's name is Laina or Diva A or Barbie. I am 25 and recent college graduate w/my A.S. in ultrasound. Diva is 8 and in the 3rd grade.
She is a total girly, and plans on staying like that. We also have our very own blog with youcandoittoo2.blogspot.com

2.) What's your child's hair care routine?

We don't really have a big hair care routine. I wash her hair twice a week, and co-wash it once a week. At night I tend to put it in braids, or pony tails, so it will not be tangled in the mornings.

3.) What products are you currently using?


I use a leave in conditioner called, Hi Image which is made with olive oil. We use a Kid's Organic Olive gel and Suave Shampoo and Conditioner for her washes.

4.) Do you use (or will or will not use) heat/chemicals on the child's hair?


No, I will not use chemicals, but every once in awhile I use the blow dry, or my wet-to-straight straightener on her.

5.) Do you use heat/chemicals on your hair?


Yes, when I was younger I've had my hair permed, and I do blow dry and straighten my hair. But I use an olive oil base heat protector that works really well.

6.) What was the worst hair tip you have received?


I don't think I ever got any yet.

7.) Do you cut/trim the hair? if so how often? 


Every 3 to 5 months.

8.) What is some hair advice you would like to share?


Never ever give up!! Practice makes perfect. Anyone can do hair if they want too :)


Show us the pictures!!!!!









Your such a sweet Aunt to do your niece's hair, and you do such a wonderful job! I love her silly face in the picture, she is a cutie! I can't wait to check out more styles from your brand new blog youcandoittoo2.blogspot.com Thanks for participating!

-If you would like to be apart of KandyLand, and get interviewed, just send an email to kandylandkurls@yahoo.com 

1 comment

Unknown | Thursday, September 22, 2011

Awww, I love that top side pony and the fishtail braid. So pretty!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated