Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Mini Twists

Yup you got it, we are back to mini twists, our new favorite protective style. All this month we will be participating in BeadsBraidsBeyond Protective Style Challenge, I must say it came at the perfect time! I plan on keeping N's hair in protective styles throughout the summer. Last time I did mini twists, well they weren't as small as this time.

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

On Sunday, I washed, deep conditioned, blowdried (on cool) and banded her hair into 5 sections. I began creating small mini twists within each section. We started her hair around 1:00 ish, and finished at 8:30. Longest ever! I usually wash and prep the hair the night before styling. But I did everything in one shot. I plan to keep these in for 3 weeks. 


Products Used: 
Shea Moisture Shampoo
Blended Beauty Herbal Reconditioner
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Shea Butter Mix
Eco Styler Gel
(maintenance throughout the week) 
Cara B Naturally Leave In
Blended Beauty Hair Oil

1 comment

La Shauna | Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Love it. I need to get that Cara B. SN: Like the new layout :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated