Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Evening With The Stars Event/ 3 Styles Combo

N's Girl Scout Troop had put together a wonderful event for the girls, and their male role models. The theme of the event is "Evening With The Stars"!! N had a BLAST!!! I wanted to give her a hairstyle that only a 6 yr old Star would have! So I decided to do a mixture of styles a twist out, sock bun and veil style combined. I think it came out pretty and she LOVED IT!





Instructions:

1.) I started her prep-style the day before, so her hair was already washed, moisturized, and the back of her hair was in two-strand twists.

2.) Beginning with the top section, I made 4 individual square boxes on the top of her hair. I used black rubberbands to section it off, then I added 4 on the left side, and 4 on the right side (so a total of 12 individual boxes.)

3.) Next, I began doing a two-strand twist in each of the boxes.



4.) Then I took the front two-strand twist and I crossed them over each other, into the boxes underneath it. Then I added more rubberbands to hold it in place. I continued criss-crossing each section into the section underneath it. 

5.) I continued steps 3-4 on the right, and left side, of her hair.

6.) When the top of her was complete, I added the remaining hair into a ponytail, and then I made a sock bun.



7.) I unraveled the twists in the back of her hair, and sprayed Bee Mine Juicy Spritz for shine and added a flower accessory.





Products Used: Bee Mine Juicy Spritz
Tangle Teezer Brush (review very soon)
Rubberbands/Hair Tie and Flower

Approx Time: 35 mins.

7 comments

amandak23k | Monday, March 21, 2011

Very cute!! Her sock bun looks so much better than my girls!!

Unknown | Monday, March 21, 2011

I Love the versitileness of this hairstyle!! Lucky you sock buns look great in N's hair! I LOVE how it turned out kandy :) Your famoues quick doos are amazing!

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Monday, March 21, 2011

So cute! I love it!!! I am going to have to try that style on the diva soon....

UntrainedHairMom | Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sure wish I could see the pictures...lol they aren't coming up on my phone ugh!

Curly Hairdo Ideas | Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fabulous! and just look at her smile! :D
~Karli

Mummy | Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How pretty and creative. And what a sweet smile. :)

Kandy | Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thanks everyone! Your lovely comments make our day! I swear, I have the best online family!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated