Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Online Spotlight: Diva!

My name is Tiffany aka the diva's hairdresser :) I am a mother of 2 (boy, girl) I am creole and have naturally curly/wavy hair. My diva is 7 years old, she loves to dance and loves to get her hair styled. I just recently started styling the diva's hair, combing it since her birth but really styling it since last year. My blog is http://www.divalocks10.blogspot.com/ and it is about hair care, my homemade hair accessories I make for the diva as well as showcasing our new hairstyles. I wanted to create this blog so I could have a place to keep all my hairstyles as well as a place to share with others.

Hair Care Routine: The diva gets her hair washed every Saturday with Proclaim Olive Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner I really love this product because it is a great detangler, leaves the hair so soft and smells really yummy. After washing I use Proclaim Olive Moisturzing Leave-In Creme and then band her hair in four ponytails overnight to dry and stretch the hair. The diva's has tight curls. Sunday's are style days, when styling her hair I use a little of Carol's Daughter Hair butter and or Hair Honey.

Any Advice: Try not to put too much tension or pressure on the sides of the hair, for the diva it is so
delicate that I try to not make any ponytails or cornrows too tight. I don't want to break the hair off or damage it. I trim the diva's hair every 6-8 weeks and I let the conditioner sit in her hair with a cap on for 30 min. I detangle with a wide tooth comb and start from the ends then work my way up to the roots. I make sure her scalp is well moisturized and she sleeps with a satin scarf/bonnet on at night. Some people don't use heat on their little one's hair, I do personally this hasn't been an issue for us the diva's hair hasn't had any bad reactions to it, I press her out then style at times. I don't use a blow dryer on her hair I still keep with the same routine of banding and letting it air dry overnight.
Check out our styles and my home made hair bows, accessories and headbands over at http://www.divalocks10.blogspot.com/

Here are some very cute styles on Diva!







TALENTED MAMA! your designs are gorgeous and I love how you make your own headbands! I wish my mom could of styled my hair like that when I was growing up! Keep up the good work! To see more of Diva's styles you can visit their blog at DivaLocks


*If you would like to participate in our online spotlight, just send a email to kandylandkurls@yahoo.com with up to 7 photos of your hairstyles, and you will be on KandyLandKurls!

3 comments

UntrainedHairMom | Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yaya Tiffany! She makes gorgeous headbands :)

NitaLee | Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I love her hair accessories, especially the one in the last picture <3 <3 GOURG.. Im folloiing her!!

Unknown | Thursday, March 17, 2011

YAY! We LOVE hand made hair pretties! What a gorgeous Diva you have Diva Locks! I am following your blog now too :) How awesome Glad i found your blog and thnak you for following mine also :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated