Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Little Miss A: Curl-Hawk

Here is a Curl-Hawk style I did on Little Miss A,  if you have a pre-teen/teen then you would know how it is hard (sometimes) to find a style to cater to that age group. Either a style is too baby-ish or too mature but here is a tween hairstyle I did, it's a curl-hawk lol.






Instructions:

1.) I washed, blow dried, and moisturized her hair before beginning.

2.) I parted her hair from ear to ear, I then sectioned off the top from the bottom. I began working on the bottom section.

3.) On the right side of her hair, I started making horizontal braids (starting from her ear going to the center of her hair.)

4.) I did the same thing on the left side, I started making a braid going to the center of her hair.
(note: make sure the two braids are lined up evenly.)

5.) I continued step 3-4 going all the way down her hair.

6.) I unraveled the top section of hair, and followed steps 3-4, and once I reached her forehead, I began making 4 braids going straight back.

7.) I unraveled the ends of all of her braids, and added rubberbands to keep the braid from unraveling.

8.) I used a curling iron to make ringlet curls throughout the entire hair.

9.) Added Bee Mine Juicy Spritz for shine, and Bee Mine Curly Butter to smooth her edges.


Products Used:

Curling Iron
Bee Mine Juicy Spritz
Bee Mine Curly Butter
Blow dryer
Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer

Approx time: 2 hours

1 comment

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Friday, March 25, 2011

Very cute! I like it :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated