Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Product Review: Beautiful Curls Leave In Conditioner


Creamy leave-in conditioner formulated with Certified Fair Trade shea butter and virgin coconut oil hydrates hair and improves softness and elasticity. Herbal extracts of comfrey and arnica help improve hair strength, soften coarse or extra curly hair and promote hair growth. Natural minerals and vitamins smooth the cuticle, remove tangles, improve shine and reduce frizz. 

Ingredients: Arnica montana and comfrey (symphytum officinale) extracts (aqueous), Certified Fair Trade shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), virgin coconut oil (cocos nucifera), emulsifying wax, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, panthenol, coconut oil (and) raspberry fruit extract (and) ylang ylang flower extract, potassium sorbate, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, citric acid.

Review: I have to start by saying you HAVE to use this on wet hair, otherwise it's a hot mess! Yup, I used it like that my first time lol. But the next time I used it was on N's wet hair. I let it sit for awhile, then began finger detangling. Let me tell you, this did product did not help at ALL! It provided zero slip. After attempting to finger detangle one section, I quickly washed this stuff out, and applied Organix coconut milk conditioner to detangle. N's hair does not like this product. Now, I'm not wasteful, so I used it on my son next. I must say it did alot better in his hair. I did notice a improvement with detangling his hair. Now on the downside, when it dried his hair became frizzy and dry :/ Overall, this product is not something I would recommend for 3c/4a tight curlies. But of course no two curls are alike, and for the price and it being all natural, it may be worth the try. But I will not repurchase.

5 comments

DiscoveringNatural | Saturday, June 16, 2012

I was watching a Product Review on this product on YouTube and the ladies were complaining that it had a "not too pleasant" smell.. like bananas. How did you find the smell?
-discoveringnatural.blogspot.com

Kandy | Sunday, June 17, 2012

whoops sorry I didn't include the scent, but it smelled good to me. I'm not picky over scents as long as it doesnt smell like a strong chemical lol. Bananas smell pretty good to me too, but this smelled like raspberries mixed with shea butter, so fruity&earthy if that makes sense. But again, the smell was pleasant.

Anonymous | Thursday, June 21, 2012

Unfortunately I had the same experience with their products. My daughters hair doesn't like them at all, none of them! Like you said there is zero slip, and I don't know, they left her hair kind of dry.

Anonymous | Thursday, October 11, 2012

Same here, very frizzy when dry. Smells good. would not re-purchase. The Deep treament conditioner was pretty good though. Love the Shampoo but smells kinda fishy

Unknown | Monday, August 12, 2013

I really wanted to like the Beautiful Curls line but after trying both the curly to kinky and wavy to curly shampoos conditioners, curl custards and the curl refreshing tonic, I give up. Epic fail! these products are great when my hair is sopping wet but once my hair dries, the products leave my tight, wiry and coarse coils frizzy and dry feeling. Very disappointed and out of a lot of $.

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated