Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Product Review: Bowdabra Bow Maker

I have to start by giving a BIG thank you to Mommy Rantings and Bowdabra for giving me this opportunity to review The Bowdabra Bow Maker! 

Bowdabra is a Designer Bow Maker and Craft tool.
Which helps you to create bows, swags, decorations, hairbows, party favors, corsages, pet bows, baby bows, scrap books and much much more!

The Bowdabra Kit includes:
-The Bowdabra
-Bowdabra Wand
-30 Minute Project DVD
-Instruction Book
-10yds Bowdabra Bow Wire
(shown above)



I also received The Mini Bowdabra

The Mini Bowdabra Kit includes:
-1 Mini Bowdabra
-1 Hair Bow Measuring Tool (dual side)
-1 Instructional CD
-10yd Bow Wire
-Instructional Book
-Free Online Membership Coupon



Here is the simple Instructional video on how to use the Bowdabra.


Review: I really enjoy doing reviews that allow N and I to have quality time together. I must admit, I'm shamefully crafty-challenged. I've seen so many women/fellow bloggers creating beautiful handmade items. I couldn't help but to feel sad...sigh... But NOT anymore hahahaha! (-sings-) I can make a bow! I can make a bow! and it's all thanks to the Bowdabra bowmaker

I opened the box, and the first thought in my mind was, "oh my goodness, you are not crafty! What did you get yourself into!" I even asked our Facebook friends to wish me luck! I popped in the DVD, and I followed right along. Sandy's directions are so simple and easy to follow. It only took me a matter of  2-3 minutes to complete a bow. I stared at it, and was truly shocked! I ran to show N the bow, and she said " oh cool, I want to make one!" and it was on!!! I explained how to use it, and together we created a "Fold and Twist Bow" and then a "Double Fold and Twist Bow." Honey, we were on a roll! We were so into it, that we didn't realize the time, and it was a little past her bed time. The next day after school we continued making bows. Then she wanted to do it all by herself, she made 2 bows. Then I found some of our hair clips, and hot glued them to the back of her bow.

Here are the final results of our bows. 

 (Made by me)

 (Made by N) Not bad for a 7 year old



 (I added a little bead with the letter N.)

The Bowdabra is the perfect DIY tool! Thanks so much Sandy we enjoyed reviewing the bowdabra! You can find the Bowdabra at their website http://bowdabra.com/

4 comments

La Shauna | Friday, March 02, 2012

I seen this at walmart and almost bought it. Your bows look really good.

Melly, Yaya's Mom! | Friday, March 02, 2012

I was at walmart too, literally yesterday and I picked this up and almost bought it. Lol... You did good. Nice bows! :o)

Tav | Friday, March 02, 2012

What, they have that at Walmart?! Cool, great job on your bows N and mommy!

Kandy | Friday, March 02, 2012

Thanks everyone! and yes, all of you guys seriously need to buy one, it will save you money on purchasing already made bows. Plus you will feel cool, being able to create your own!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated