Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Product Review: Curls Of The World



We were given the opportunity to try Curls Of The World! I read two wonderful reviews and was eager to try them! Thank you Curls Of The World For allowing us to review your line.  

At Curls of the World, we celebrate wavy, curly, coily hair from around the world. We believe that it is important that you nurture every precious strand with 100% natural ingredients. Our team has searched the globe to find ingredients that will help you nourish, retain and grow long, lovely curls. We offer you 100% natural products that are free of silicone, parabens, lauryl sulfate and synthetic preservatives.


Georgia Peach Moisturizing Shampoo

Ingredients: Saponified oils of Avocado, Borage, Castor, Coconut, Evening Primrose, Palm, Sesame, Safflower, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Saponfied butters of Cocoa and Shea.
Vegetable Glycerin, Lavendar Essential Oil, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Silver Citrate, Natural Fresh Peach Fragance.

Review: This shampoo smells so lovely just like peaches, yummy! I love fruit scented products, so that was a BIG plus! I started with a half dollar amount of shampoo, and rubbed it into her hair. Within seconds the suds vanished. I went and applied more shampoo, and scrubbed her hair. Again, the shampoo vanished, it soaked right into her hair. Well I continued adding shampoo, and quickly tried to wash her hair. I ended up using more than half the bottle. But when I rinsed it out, her hair was nice and clean.  

Manzanilla Coconut Moisturizing Conditioner

Ingredients: Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Juice (Organic), Avocado Oil, Citric Acid, DL Panthenol,
Emulsifying wax, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Palm Steari Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Safflower Oil, Rosemary Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Silk Protein, Silver Citrate, Vitamin E, Water, Wheat Germ Oil and Natural Coconut fragrance oil.

Review: It smells like coconut! I absolutely love coconut scent. I received a small bottle, and well, I used the entire bottle in one wash. N's hair soaked it right in, I took this picture while I let the product sit.


 Her hair has the entire bottle of conditioner in it, but you cannot see it, again it soaked right into her hair. There was no way I could detangle with it, so I rinsed it out. And there was barely any product being removed when I washed it out.

Just the Flax Curl Defining Gel

Ingredients: Flaxseed Gel, Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerin, Rosemary Oil, Rose Essential Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract,
Potassium Sorbate (a natural preservative)

After two products not working in N's hair, I decided to try all of the products on my son. His hair is finer, and has spiral curls, so I thought maybe it would work better. I applied the shampoo, our regular conditioner (since I ran out of the other one.) followed by the The Curls Of The World Gel. I then styled his hair in finger curls, the gel has a nice firm hold. But within 2 hours, his hair became frizzy. He is a busy toddler, and I didn't want to use a ton of product in his hair to make the finger curls stay. So I threw his hair into a ponytail. 

The remaining products: Tahitian Bay Detangling Conditioner, Curl Moisturizing Hair Cream, and Curlie Wurlie Kids Hair Cream. Worked just like the others. It soaks right into N's hair, and doesn't work for her curl type, or my sons. I recommend their product line for finer and thinner hair textures, maybe 1a-2b/c. But not for thick 3b/c-4 curls. We may not of had the best experience, but "No two heads are the same." So this may work for others. Also the price is more reasonable than many other natural hair care lines, and Rhee is so sweet.

-We will be giving away to 3 lucky winners (1) One Curls Of The World  product of their choice, each. 

You can find Curls Of The World here: http://www.curlsoftheworld.com/index.html


2 comments

Melly, Yaya's Mom! | Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hmm...I wonder how this will work on Yaya's hair?! Her hair is thin and lately we've been on the search for something new!

Jessica | Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The flaxseed gel looks interesting. My daughter has 1c hair, might work for her! :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated