Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

N's Final Protective Style Challenge Hairstyle

This was our final hairstyle during the protective style challenge. I'm sad to see it end, but we plan on having another one later this year so be on the lookout! During this challenge, I fell in love...with...twists lol. Twist last longer in N's hair than braids, but I missed our cornbraids. I decided to do both style in her hair. 


 I washed and banded her hair over a 2 day period. I started in the back of her hair. I grabbed medium sized sections. I applied Beija Flor Naturals Creme Brulee and eco styler gel to each section. Then I began creating 2 strand twists all over. 


For the top section, I didn't have a design in mind. I just started creating 3 slanted cornbraids. I stopped them mid way while cornbraiding and braided them to the ends, to create a side bang. For the rest of her hair, I made slanted lines and angles and cornbraided them.  To finish the style, I added beads and she requested her Twirlyz on her twists.


 She loves her Twirlyz! Don't forget to use our code: "Kandy" to save on your order. Also they are having a sale you can get $20 worth of Twirlyz for only $10! Click Here for details.

Products Used: 
Beija Flor Naturals Creme Brulee (REVIEW COMING SOON!)
Eco Styler Gel
(Moisturized daily with Cara B Naturally Spray & Leave In)

3 comments

Ki | Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love the hair it is so cute!!! Thanks for posting that deal I recently bought some Twirlyz and I love them, so I had to go purchase that deal!!

Precious Henshaw | Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beautiful! Love this style!

BraidwithMe | Saturday, March 24, 2012

This is really pretty! I like the mix of cornrows and twists

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated