Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Deep Conditioning Oil Treatment

It's a new year, and I'm going to experiment more with Lady N's hair. I started off by using a new way to deep condition her hair. If you read our hair routine (click here) you will notice that her oil treatment, and deep conditioning treatment, are done on two different weeks. After hearing my friend Ki talk about mixing them together, a light bulb went off in my mind...It made much more sense to do both treatments together. 
Here's what I did.
  

After shampooing, I used one of my favorite deep conditioners (Bee Mine "Bee*U*Ti*Ful Deep conditioner) and mixed it with extra virgin olive oil. I used roughly one and 1/2 tablespoons of the deep conditioner, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.)


Next, I mixed it really well. 


Then applied this mix in sections throughout N's hair. I let this mix sit for approx 20 mins, and used our hooded dryer to help the mix penetrate deeper. Next, I began finger detangling her hair in sections. I used our spray bottle to re-wet hairs that were drying. I noticed right away that the oil helped to slide her curls apart, along with the deep conditioner. Detangling was a breeze! I really like this combo of deep conditioning, and oil treating the hair in one wash. These ingredients work very well together. Plus, with this weather, her hair needs more moisture. I will definitely do this more often this winter. 

-What different hair methods are you experimenting with this winter? 

1 comment

Unknown | Sunday, January 20, 2013

I was watching a YT video by Curlypad and she mentioned this. I plan on doing it this week for my daughter. The winter coupled with the fact that her hairs been in the same style almost 3 weeks, means her hair is going to need a serious deep treatment this week. Great way to stretch the conditioner also.

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated