Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Bee Mine Review Pt: 2



We were given another generous opportunity to review Bee Mine products. If you don't remember our first review, click here. We have already fallen in love with several of their products and wanted to test out the others.

Bee Lovely Moisturizing Daily Conditioner


Ingredients: Distilled Water, Chamomile Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil and Stearalkonium Chloride, Cupuacu Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, BTMS (mild emulsifier), Organic Raw Honey, Preservative (Paraben & Formaldehyde Free), Fragrance (Phthalate Free).  On the new label it reads an incorrect preservative the correct preservative is Optiphen - INCI name (Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol).


Review: First, it smells amazing! It has a creamy-thick consistency. It's great for daily use, but I found it to be a little too heavy for my son "Little L" hair daily. I believe the castor oil that is in it, may be the cause. N's hair loved it, especially after I sealed it in, with our shea butter mix. You can also use it as a co-wash, so I love how it's versatile. I have only co-washed once, but now that the weather is changing I may give it another go, and when I do, I will make sure to use this. 

Avocado Balanced Creme Conditioner


Ingredients:  Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol(vegetable-based emulsifier), Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Avocado Butter, Avocado Oil,  Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract, Fragrance.


Review: After shampooing N's hair, I applied this conditioner in sections throughout her hair. I let it sit for 10 mins and it soaked right into her hair. I used our spray bottle to re-wet the hair a bit, in order to finger detangle. I even added a little more to help. It has decent slip, but I can see myself using quite a bit in order to detangle. But when I rinsed out the conditioner, her hair felt incredibly soft. N's hair needs a heavier conditioner. When I used it on "Little L" it was so easy to finger detangle. His curls literally slipped apart. I will continue to use this on him. His hair is a fine 3b, and hers is a 3c/4a.

Deja's Hair Milk 


Ingredients: Distilled water, Coconut milk, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Butyrosperumum Parkir (Shea Butter), Emulsifying wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Ricinus communis (Organic Castor Oil), Grapefruit & Peppermint Essential Oils, Vitamin E, Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex), Optiphen (Paraben free and Formaldehyde free preservative), Fragrance.


Review: Where do I begin...I freakin love Deja's Hair Milk. I used it daily on N's hair, and my son L's hair. I then sealed N's hair with some shea butter. (L's hair is too fine for shea butter daily) but it kept their hair moisturized for a few days, without reapplying. It is light and their hair soaked it up, which made the think (oh no, their hair is going to swallow it.) But it wasn't heavy, and it made their hair feel so soft! As with all of the Bee Mine products that I've tried, it smells GREAT.. They seriously have some amazing scents. 


Hair Growth Serum



Ingredients: 100% Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Select Ayurvedic Herbs, Sulfur Powder, Essential Oils, Fragrance (Phthalates Free) & Vitamin E Tocopherol Oil. 


Review: I have been using this daily for 9 days, didn't notice anything yet. It's a oil and melts into the hair, so it can be used a good sealer. I focused this on N's edges. Both of
my kids have fine edges, they take after their Father and Grandfather. So I'm trying to thicken it up a bit. I will keep you all updated as we continue to use it.... 

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated