Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Online SpotLight: Chic Confections

My name is Fisayo, and I am a teenage entrepreneur. I am the owner of Chic Confections Hair Accessories. Chic Confections offers one of a kind hair accessories that are quality, stylish, and fun. 


Each hair accessory is carefully hand crafted. I love to express myself through fashion and you can definitely see that in each hair accessory. I take pride in each piece and I strive to make my customers happy. Get ready to be the talk of the town when you wear Chic Confections Hair Accessories!

-Don't you just love to see a young person doing their own thing?!! 
A few of you know that N wants to become a Entrepreneur when she grows up. She even dressed up with a blazer to look like a business woman last year. 
So I'm truly proud, when I see and hear, of businesses owned by young people. 
Now, if you take a look at her site she has tons of totally cute accessories! 
So for all of you accessory-junkies, you might want to click here lol. 
Thanks Chic Confections for being our latest Online SpotLight. 

-If you would like to participate & see your company in the next SpotLight. Click here for more details. 

1 comment

Fisayo | Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Thank you so much :-)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated