Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Blended Beauty Herbal Reconditioner: Product Review




Blended Beauty Herbal Reconditioner


This deep treatment cream contains a blend of herbs which soak the hair with actives that bring life back to your curls. Marshmallow root, aloe vera, seaweed and horsetail provide detangling, hydrating, lustre and nutrients that beautiful curls thrive on. You may think you texturized!


Consistency: Creamy off-white color

Smell: Yummy (N says syrup) but its not, just nice aroma and not too strong.

IngredientsChamomile Water, Rice Bran Oil, Natural Conditioner, Natural Preservative Optiphin, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Marshmallow Root, Aloe Leaf , Seaweed, Shave grass (Horse Tail), Corn Protein, Wheat Protein, Soy Protein, Silk Powder.

Review: 
WOW WOW WOW!! Okay ya! Where do I begin...I received this product from our friend at Blended Beauty and I have been using it non-stop since trying it. The Herbal Reconditioner is a deep conditioning treatment, and is the perfect detangler. I followed the instructions on the jar, I washed her hair. Then I applied this in sections all over her hair. Next, I put on a shower cap and let it sit for 20 minutes. Once the time was up, I started finger detangling and then combed using my wide tooth. Her tangles literally separated from one another, like magic...seriously...I think they put some special magical potion in their products haha. At first, I thought maybe this week she didn't have alot of tangles, so that's why it worked so well. But nope, that's not it! I used this for 4 weeks straight, and it never failed to amaze me. I'm finally starting to find the perfect products for N's hair, and Blended Beauty's Herbal Reconditioner is on the top of our growing list. I plan on ordering their complete line, and if you want to save -10% Off- your purchase use the code "curly" at checkout, I know I will! Thanks Blended Beauty!


3 comments

Michelle G | Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love to hear this worked for you, I am definitely interested now.

amandak23k | Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You are really selling me on these Blended Beuty products. I am in dire need of a good detangler for my sweet little Mariah and a good deep conditioner for my sweet little Keyara... i have a growing list of products to try!!!!!!!!

Tav | Wednesday, November 30, 2011

me too, me too! i will definitely re-order blended beauty in the future :)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated