Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

25 Mins Or Less Style: Braids & Beads

We are back! and with a quick easy school style, for all of those busy Moms out there!
We were rushed for time between her extracurricular activities. I decided to do this quick style and add beads for flair. 


Just two ponytails, braids and beads.


She loves the sound of beads clicking lol. 




Send me a email if you would like to have the step-by-step instructions on how to do this style.

-Edited: I did this style on Monday, and took it out Saturday morning, before I washed it. I maintained it by applying moisturizer (shea moisture) and smoothing it on. Also every other day, I rubbed my homemade shea butter mix on her hair, to seal in the moisturizer. Then I used eco styler gel, to smooth her hair down around her edges and into the ponytail. At night I removed the white hairbows and put on her sleeping cap. On Thursday her hair was a little dry, so I sprayed on the braids Darcy Botanicals Coconut&Hibiscus Oil Spray for shine. 

8 comments

Tav | Monday, November 14, 2011

Ok, love the style, but I gotta know... how do you maintain it? How many days would something like this last you? I love doing these on GDL but I just can't get a good ponytail after a day. help!

amandak23k | Monday, November 14, 2011

Her hair is so long!! Very cute!! How do you keep her hairline and hair going into the ponytail nice all week?

ggmix | Monday, November 14, 2011

A great idea. Quick to do but looks like alot of time has been put into it thanks for sharing (",)

Kandy | Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanks everyone! @Goldi & Amanda- I did this style on Monday, and took it out Saturday morning, before I washed it. I maintained it by applying moisturizer (shea moisture) and smoothing it on. Also every other day, I rubbed my homemade shea butter mix on her hair, to seal in the moisturizer. Then I used eco styler gel, to smooth her hair down around her edges and into the ponytail. At night I removed the white hairbows and put on her sleeping cap. On Thursday her hair was a little dry, so I sprayed on the braids, Darcy Botanicals Coconut&Hibiscus Oil Spray for shine.

Shay | Monday, November 14, 2011

i love that big ol toothless smile!

Dominique-Alexis | Monday, November 14, 2011

Beautiful hair style! I love smoothed ponytails to beaded braids and I've been DYING to do this to Bunny but she gets flyaways in seconds :(

KimmieC | Monday, November 14, 2011

I love this style!! I might have to "Borrow" it!

Unknown | Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This style looks great!!! She is so pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated