Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Cornrow Style: With Zig-Zag Parts

This week we had family visiting from out of town. I wanted to do a style that wasn't too time consuming, but still very cute. N wanted cornbraids, so instead of having cornbraids throughout her entire hair, I decided to just do the top half.

Instructions:

1.) I divided the hair in half (ear to ear.)

2.) Beginning with the top section, I made two zig-zag parts.

3.) Next, I made a cornbraid using the hair in the middle of the zig-zag parts.

4.) I continued making zig-zag parts, and braiding the hair in the middle, until I have completed 5 braids.

5.) On the sides of the hair, I made 6 small box sections ,and added pink rubberbands to each section.

6.) Then, I gathered all of the left over hair, and began making one big two-strand twist. 

7.) In the back section, I put the hair into a ponytail.

8.) Finally, I made two braids and added a blue butterfly clip.


Approx time:45 minutes

Products Used:
Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer
Suave Naturals Almond+Shea Butter Conditioner
(Shampoo: Review is coming soon)
 Wide Tooth Comb
Hair accessories

5 comments

Precious Henshaw | Monday, May 23, 2011

Looks very cute!



precious-curls.blogspot.com
joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Monday, May 23, 2011

Very cute, I love it!

Unknown | Monday, May 23, 2011

Gorgeous combination style :) Love how the zig zags turned out :) I am all for versitileness it makes the style POP!!

Unknown | Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cute Style!

Kandy | Thursday, June 02, 2011

Thanks everyone!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated