Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Braids And A Twisted Bun

N had picture day for the second time this year. I needed to do something sort-of fast since we have a busy day ahead. I added a few cornbraids in the front of her hair. Then I made a bunch of two strand twists and pinned them into a bun.


Instructions:

1.) Part the hair ear to ear. (almost all of my styles I part ear to ear lol) 

2.) Starting with the top section, begin making 2 cornbraids on the side of her hair, closest to her ear.

3.) Follow step #2 (number 2) on the other side of the hair.

4.) On the rest of the hair on top, I made 3 braids. 

5.)One braid going towards the Left, and 2 braids going towards the Right.




6.) Next, on the bottom section, put the hair into a ponytail.

7.) Begin making (pinky finger-sized) 2 strand twists.

8.) Once you have the ponytail full of twists, use black bobby pins, to pin the hair into a bun shape.

9.) Finally, I added a few beads to the braids on the top section, and pulled the two braids (near her ears) into the bun.




Approx Time: 45-55 mins. 
Products Used:
 I still can't tell you yet lol, but you will find out pretty soon.
Wide Tooth Comb
Beads
Bobby Pins
Ponytail Holder



And I want to wish all of the Moms a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! 

3 comments

Precious Henshaw | Saturday, May 07, 2011

Cute style! Love the beads!



precious-curls.blogspot.com

UntrainedHairMom | Sunday, May 08, 2011

Real cute...I like the twists into a bun!

BCG's | Thursday, June 23, 2011

This is really cute... i'll definitely try this on my girls.

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated