Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

SpotLight: Azariah


Her name is Azariah. I nicknamed her Azzy. She is 1 years old.(soon to be 2). 




 In 1 of he photos she is with her Big brother Ezekiel. They both have Biblical names.



I recently decided to start my daughters hair journey because a close friend of mine went natural (& her hair is so long) & recommended to me to do the same to keep her hair naturally healthy. 




 I started looking on websites for natural hair care & started trying banding & bantu knots for twist outs. I am trying a couple of regimens for her hair but nothing to harsh because she is still small. It is a struggle to maintain Azariah's hair, but as time progresses it will become easier....I pray.


Krystal you are doing a great job! Azariah is such a cutie, and so is her brother. It took us awhile to figure out a good routine for N. But through trial and error you will nail it. Keep up the good job and it will become more easier with time. Thanks for being featured. 

- If you would like to see your child in our next SpotLight click here for the details. 

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated