Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Clarifying Your Hair 101




What is clarifying? 

Clarifying is a process that helps remove all oils, dirt, and products out of your hair. 
When you notice your hair feels weighed down, very greasy, and notice product residue. It's time to clarify your hair. 

How often should I clarify?

I typically clarify N's hair once a month. I use gel, moisturizer, and oils, almost daily in her hair. For those who may have hard water, frequent swimmers, or use a ton of products, you may need to do this more often. 

How to clarify your hair

I use a regular cheap shampoo to clarify. I make sure that the shampoo has sulfate (this strips the hair.) The shampoo from Suave, Pantene, or Garnier are typically the brands I use.  I shampoo like usual, but I make sure to do a deep conditioning treatment afterwards to help restore moisture back into the hair. 


1 comment

Unknown | Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello,
I found a new product that seems to work very well on my daughter's 3C/4A hair. Its Ren Pure Argan Oil shampoo. I've been reading all of your reviews on hair products and I've found some I would love to try. Thank you for all your diligent work on this. Best, Jackie

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated