Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Back to Twists

Twists are officially "Lady N's" favorite hairstyle! She has been begging me for weeks to give her twists. I planned on creating chunky twists, but somehow they turned out alot smaller LOL. She of course, was thrilled to have twists. I can tell that when we start our Protective Style Challenge this January, she will be rocking twists, possibly for the entire event. 




I love how shiny they are!


Look at her little nails...oh gosh, she is now 8 and is growing up so quickly. She was 5 when we started this blog. I hope one day, she will grow up and take over. But for now, slow down on growing, for Mommy  :'(  

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated