Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

Holiday Hairstyles

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

I hope everyone is finished wrapping gifts! (FYI: I haven't even started lol) I keep forgetting to purchase tape. Anywho, I wanted to share our Holiday Hairstyle. N LOVES it!!! I do too!! Mostly because it only took 20 minutes to complete! Plus our neighbor came over just to take a picture of N's hair to share with her family. <--how cool is that! Can you tell what design is in her hair??



Do you see the tree!!


This style is pretty simple. 

1.) I parted the shape of a tree in the middle of her hair.

2.) I slid beads in the center of the tree design. Then I placed all of the hair into a bow.



3.) I created small cornbraids around the tree.

4.) Next, I added two (two- strand twists) ponytails in the front of her hair. I placed a few beads on the ends for decoration.



The yellow bead is the star lol


Products Used:  
Darcy's Botanical Shea Butter Moisturizer
Shea Butter Mix
Rubberbands
Beads
Eco Styler Gel
Note: Her hair was freshly washed the previous day. We used Blended Beauty Herbal Reconditioner, Bee Mine Shampoo, and we did a hot oil treatment, prior to wash. 

12 comments

Michelle G | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

N's hair looks really cute. Love the beads and the way you put the tree in there. Great job! Her hair looks so healthy too.

Tav | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

wow wow WOW!!!

Kandy | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanks girls!!

Precious Henshaw | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I love the style! Super creative!!

ggmix | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Amazing you are very creative (",)

Micheal | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Very creative! I love it!!

Kandy | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanks everyone, Im already planning next years style lol

Dominique-Alexis | Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is so beautiful! I want a tree in my hair for Christmas lol!

momto8 | Thursday, December 22, 2011

oh my goodness! she is beautiful! You are so creative!!

momto8 | Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh my goodness! her hair is beautiful! So creative..I love it!

UntrainedHairMom | Thursday, December 22, 2011

This is cool, yes I see the tree! So creative.

Kandy | Friday, December 23, 2011

Thanks again everyone for the lovely comments! Happy Holidays!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated