Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

School Styles 25 Minutes Or Less

 I have been keeping protective styles in N's hair for most of the summer. But, I decided to give her hair a break and do a quick cute style, one that would look great for school too. 


Instructions:

1.) Part the hair in half, from ear to ear.

2.) Beginning in the back section, divide the hair straight down the middle.

3.) Add ponytail holders to both sections in the back.

4.) Begin making small two-strand twists in the ponytails.

5.) Add colored beads to the ends of each twist.



6.) Now begin making a slant part on the top part of the hair.

7.) Add ponytails holders and begin making small two-strand twists.

8.) Add colored beads to the end of the twists.


Products Used: 
Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
Coconut Oil
Ponytail holders
Beads (from Curly Princess Hair Boutique) 




9 comments

Tiffany: Diva Locks | Sunday, August 07, 2011

I like the slanted part that's cute, I am going to "borrow" that idea for the diva :)

Unknown | Sunday, August 07, 2011

Very nice blog! I'm definitely going to share it with two of my friends who struggle with natural hair care. :o)

Thanks for leaving your link on MBC~

Lisa

Nikki | Sunday, August 07, 2011

So cute! I'm gonna have to adapt this for Baby O's hair

Precious Henshaw | Sunday, August 07, 2011

This is really cute!!

English tips | Monday, August 08, 2011

just to inform your blog is on the BLOGROLL II on the main menu, thanks for your partnership.

Kandy | Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thanks everyone!!

NitaLee | Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Love This , you Cant never go wrong with simple quick styles

i am native here . . . | Saturday, August 20, 2011

My little one will be starting school for the fist time this Sept., so I need all the help I can get! Thanks!

Ria | Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I love your blog. Where is a pic of you? I like the very first style because it is a mommy friendly bun type protective style.

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated