Sponsors

 photo 8e821ffd-bdb3-44b0-8df1-888119dd6850.jpg

I Made A Bow Headband

Okay, the title is not entirely true, I didn't make a bow headband. I just used some things lying around to create one. So to boost my confidence I want to claim that I made (put) one together :) It was a small task that anyone, yes anyone, can do. I found this hair bow in my daughter's room. I have no clue where it came from (maybe some doll?) But I decided to use my hot glue gun, and glue a little rhinestone in the center. Next, once the glue cooled off, I used one of N's all white headbands and I glued the bow to the headband. 


This was not rocket science, but after I glued it, I was so PROUD! Real corny but I'm not crafty at all. But now, I'm even thinking about making a flower bow! ..hmmm.. not a bad thought?


Have you ever made something by hand?

2 comments

UntrainedHairMom | Monday, August 01, 2011

Love her big hair and the headband. I have glued clips to various little items to make them a hair clip (like flowers, butterflies, etc)

allthingscuteandgirly | Monday, August 01, 2011

Cute! Love her hair. I made a bow board. I'm thinking of making a post about it. I'm not crafty at all either and when I got done making it I was so proud of myself ..it did look crappy though lol

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

Click On The Buttons To Follow Me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you like what you see, and would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated